Our Neuschwanstein Castle Tour from Munich takes you to a magical place. It’s an unforgettable experience!
Bike Tour Plus Beer and Food Evening Combo
Get to know the best of Munich
- Adult Ages 14+
- Student Must bring valid ID
Munich by Bike & Bavarian Food
Get to know the best of Munich on this guided, 3-hour bike tour. Learn the history of this popular city while riding around its open parks, elegant plazas, meandering riverbanks and winding, medieval alleyways. This tour includes stops at gathering spots like Marienplatz, Königsplatz, the Odeonsplatz and more. Ride through Englischer Garten, Europe’s largest city park and stop at the Chinese Tower beer garden for a beverage. Then in the evening, enjoy a 3.5-hour Bavarian beer and food tour. Use of a bike and helmet are included.
Munich Bike Tour (3 Hours):
- Meet and greet the tour guide and group near the main station in central Munich. There will be a brief introduction to Munich before beginning the approximately 3-hour ride around and through this capital city of Bavaria and one of the most popular destinations in Germany.
- Because there is so much to see in Munich, this tour takes advantage of the many old pedestrianized medieval streets the city offers. With frequent stops to learn about the sites and to take pictures, it all makes for a most enjoyable way to explore this fascinating place.
- Cycling in Munich accounts for 17 percent of all traffic. In fact, Munich named itself Germany’s Radlhauptstadt, or bicycle capital, in the summer of 2010. Around 80 percent of its population owns a bicycle.
- Ride through Königsplatz, a square built in the style of European neo-classicism in the 19th century and a center of cultural life in Munich. There’s also the large Odeonsplatz square and Marienplatz, the city’s main square since 1158.
- Also, ride along Englischer Garten, Europe’s largest city park and stop at the Chinese Tower beer garden (Chinesischer Turm) for a break and beverage.
- Throughout the tour, the guide will provide ample information about Munich’s past and present — and maybe even offer some insight into where the city is headed in the future. It’s a great introduction to the city of Munich and all that it offers its visitors and residents alike. The tour ends back in central Munich.
Bavarian Beer and Food Evening (3.5 Hours):
- After spending approximately three hours enjoying some free time in the city, return to the main station for a 3.5-hour Bavarian beer and food tour.
- Get the inside scoop on Munich’s beer culture and its breweries from the guide, then travel by public transportation to the Beer and Oktoberfest Museum (Bier- Und Oktoberfestmuseum), a self-proclaimed monument to living beer culture and more.
- Check out the exhibits that highlight the role of Bavarian beer in the country’s history and sample some of Munich’s finest brews.
- Then visit one of Munich’s beer gardens for another drink and a sampling of local snacks before ending the tour at Munich’s famous watering hole, Hofbräuhaus — a festive 3-floor beer hall dating back to the 16th century.