Our Neuschwanstein Castle Tour from Munich takes you to a magical place. It’s an unforgettable experience!
- A guided tour of the grounds, telling you all you need to know about the world’s greatest beer festival
- A ride on the famous ferris wheel
- Seats at our private reserved table — guaranteed places for up to five hours in the Hofbräu tent, sister to the legendary Hofräuhaus and the biggest and most popular tent at Oktoberfest
- Your first 2 litres of beer
- Half a roast chicken
(In that order. It wouldn’t work so well if the ferris wheel came last.)
Oktoberfest Tour and Celebration in Munich
The Radius Oktoberfest Tour offers you something special: guaranteed seats (from noon to 5 pm) at our own reserved table in the biggest and most popular tent in Oktoberfest, Hofbräu tent!
Every year, it gets more difficult to find a seat, but we provide you with a guaranteed reservation. Come live the Oktoberfest experience you’ve dreamed of.
- The world’s biggest beer festival
- Over 6 million litres of beer served
- Over half a million portions of roast chicken
- Over 140.000 pork sausages
About Hofbräu Tent:
- The biggest beer tent at the festival
- Total capacity: almost 10.000
- Standing area in front of band
- The most popular with visitors
Radius Tours Office, in Munich Central Train Station (Hauptbahnhof), just across from platforms 32-34
Please be at the meeting point 20 minutes prior to tour departure to check in with your voucher.
The times given are departure times. Please be here approximately 15 mins prior to the given departure time.
This tour is 100% non-refundable. After purchase, no changes can be made. All sales are final.
22 Sept. – 6 Oct.
Daily (except Saturdays) at 10 am