Our Neuschwanstein Castle Tour from Munich takes you to a magical place. It’s an unforgettable experience!
- A guided tour of the grounds, telling you all you need to know about the world’s greatest beer festival
- A ride on the famous ferris wheel
- Seats at our private reserved table — guaranteed places for up to five hours in the Hofbräu tent, sister to the legendary Hofräuhaus and the biggest and most popular tent at Oktoberfest
- Your first 2 litres of beer
- Half a roast chicken
(In that order. It wouldn’t work so well if the ferris wheel came last.)
Oktoberfest Tour and Celebration in Munich
The Radius Oktoberfest Tour offers you something special: guaranteed seats (from noon to 5 pm) at our own reserved table in the biggest and most popular tent in Oktoberfest, Hofbräu tent!
Every year, it gets more difficult to find a seat, but we provide you with a guaranteed reservation. Come live the Oktoberfest experience you’ve dreamed of.
- The world’s biggest beer festival
- Over 6 million litres of beer served
- Over half a million portions of roast chicken
- Over 140.000 pork sausages
About Hofbräu Tent:
- The biggest beer tent at the festival
- Total capacity: almost 10.000
- Standing area in front of band
- The most popular with visitors
- Meeting point
Radius Tours Office, in Munich Central Train Station (Hauptbahnhof), just across from platforms 32-34
Please be at the meeting point 20 minutes prior to tour departure to check in with your voucher.
- Further information
The times given are departure times. Please be here approximately 15 mins prior to the given departure time.
This tour is 100% non-refundable. After purchase, no changes can be made. All sales are final.
- Tour times
22 Sept. – 6 Oct.
Daily (except Saturdays) at 10 am